Jeff Bajorek and I hop back on Blab and talk about the importance of creating external awareness. You know, the stuff that helps you friends, family, network and clients know exactly who you are and what you do. This is the key to marketing. Making sure you create enough external awareness for what a good opportunity looks like for you is what will continue to fill that “top of the funnel”.
We talk about such things as:
- Answering what problem do you solve?
- Some of the tools and channels you can use
- How to be more than “just a sales guy”
- Being aware of how we’re actually spending time
- Making sure you’re using the right content to reach your target audience
Not much to see, but a lot to learn about. Give it a look or a listen.