Bucket List Networking and Attitude Retreat
July 25-27, 2016
Click here to register
“This is bucket list golf.”
How’s your network? Have you built a web of connections between yourself and other professionals such that everybody you know knows what you do? Do you routinely get referrals from connections of connections? My friend Terry Bean says, “The better we all get at networking, the better all of our networking will be.”
Join Terry and me for two and a half days of networking with a focus on the foundation for success in any business- a positive attitude.
Terry is a master networker who writes, speaks, and teaches about networking for business. That’s his book up there. He’ll be leading us through the first part of the workshop on Monday afternoon, which dovetails directly into the cocktail reception, where you’ll have an immediate opportunity to practice your new skills.
Tuesday and Wednesday mornings, I will be facilitating an interactive workshop based on Jeffrey Gitomer’s Little Gold Book of YES! Attitude– a best seller in it’s own right, and the first book in 100 years that clearly defines it.
How much of an impact would you say your attitude has on your success? Ok. Now how much formal training have you ever gotten to improve it? Hmmm…
In the workshop, we’ll work through:
- Identifying attitude influences and origins
- Identifying the impact of attitude
- Incorporating actions that will lead to a positive attitude
- Employing principles that will lead to a positive attitude
- Determining a game plan to achieve a YES! attitude
Oh yeah… did I mention we’re going to be at Forest Dunes? I’ve been fortunate enough to play a lot of golf in a lot of places, and I’ll say it again… This is my favorite place to play on Earth. Maybe I’m biased because I’m from Michigan, but this is a gem in the middle of nowhere, and it’s absolutely world class. But don’t just take my word for it, check out all of the accolades.
The course is limited to 18 attendees, and here’s what’s included…
- Three half-day interactive workshops
- Two rounds of golf
- First class accommodations in the newly constructed villas a short walk from the first tee
- All of your meals, including a welcome cocktail reception Monday evening
- Course materials and documented best practices from the group discussions
- New connections and new ideas to make more of them
- A game plan to reinforce your foundation for success
The first eight people to sign up get a 25% discount on their enrollment.
Contact me here to sign up
*This post appeared originally on Jeff Bajorek’s site: Parabola Sales and is reprinted here with his permission.