You need a clear concept of who your ideal customer is. You need the ability to effectively communicate that to your entire network. You need to fully understand who is in your network. When you have these three things, opportunities to close more business will constantly show up. Businesses THINK they aren’t closing enough business. The truth is there would be a lot more business closed if there were a lot more of the right door opened.
• Do you understand who your IDEAL client is?
• Do you know how to reach more of them with greater frequency?
• Have you ever considered your online and offline business networking strategy?
If you said “NO” to any of these questions, we should talk NOW. I have put together a 130+ question “Relationship Marketing Readiness” assessment that will add tremendous insight to your business. This survey will help small business owners answer these important questions:
• Are you connecting with your ideal audience? Are you sure you even know who they are?
• Are you connected through digital marketing as effectively as you should be?
• Are you connecting to the knowledge you need and attending the events that would most benefit you?
• Are you connected to your past clients, current business partners, vendors and employees in a way that makes them want to refer business to you?
The results of this assessment will be used to assure you’ve identified your target client/business partners, are leveraging online and real world networking effectively and to craft your perfect ASK (if you’re wondering what the ASK is, check out the F/R/E/E download on the homepage of this site).
You will increase the number of QUALITY referrals you receive almost immediately and be able to receive more anytime you want. Even better is that when you execute this system properly you will achieve greater income, with fewer clients in less time.
If that interests you, now would be a great time for us to chat. Pick up the phone and give me a call or use the “contact Terry Bean” function on this site.
Thank you for your time and consideration.