Super excited to be bringing my friend and networking mentor, Bob Burg back to town on June 26th at Lawrence Technological University.
Bob will be sharing his “Endless Referrals: The Go-Giver Way” presentation with an audience of over 200 professionals. This will be a great opportunity to connect with new folks while learning some tips that you can implement immediately.
Here are the highlights of what you’ll learn that day:
- Quickly cultivate new prospects — whether or not you have ANY existing contacts.
- Dramatically increase your business without spending more time or money.
- Instantly connect via what Bob calls, “Feel-Good Questions®.”
- Instantly deepen that new connection via the “One Key Question” that will set you apart from the rest.
- Really use social media as a truly effective, profitable, business-building tool.
- Model the one SECRET all superstar salespeople use to get to the top.
- And much, much more!
Bob has been teaching people how to network more effectively since the mid-90s and he is regarded as one of the best. You’ll love his style, humor and ability to engage the audience. The information is immediately implementable and it can take your business to the next level.
Buy tickets early and SAVE BIG. We’ve got special pricing from 5/20-5/22. Details will be posted soon.